Go down

( Decline)Piñata da Rogue

Post  Pinata on Mon Jul 14, 2008 2:03 pm

Character:

Piñata
Rogue
Engineering and Enchanting
19/42/0
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Bloodfeather&n=Pi%C3%B1ata (i prob. have PvP gear on tho.)
46 Days 12 Hours 29 Minutes (Lots of pvp'ing, AFK-Time and unserious stuff (Like Special Events))

1: I would like to join, because ive been unserious for a while (about raiding). So i want to be a lot more serious.

2:Well, right now im trying to lvl a Warrior up. But i will still be able to raid with this one.

3: Of course ive created them by myself.

4:I havent left that guild yet, but i will if i get accepted. But that guild is "Filled With Candy", ive made that guild, because i didnt want to be that serious. So it was soime kind of a chillin' guild.

5: Ive cleared kara, and almost took Gruul down, done 2 1st bosses in ZA. Nothing else.

6:Yes i have. My budd Xpozes, i know him IRL and it was him that made me play wow. (With 2 other, but shh =P)

7: I use X.perl, Bongos 2, Atlas, -loot, Checklist 2, DBM and of course those that is needed.

8: Of course i will, almost everything for the guild "better-ness" xD

9:Its fine, it only go down 1 time in each month, or so, well it only last for about 10 minutes. Or less.

10: I agree! I will be rdy for my raids and have everything set!

11:My name is Johannes, but you can call me Joe, im 13 years old (14 till November), Im from Denmark and i play basketball. That will maybe be a reason that i cant raid :S. I like Techno music. Im single *wink wink* xD. Nothing important else to tell.

12: Im able to raid all of those days, right now. I might come and ½ hour late Tuesday, 'cause of basketball practice, but ill inform you if it isnt on tuesdays ^^

13: Im able to raid both friday and saturday, unless theres an important party or something. Im ready to help my guild.

14: As i said, maybe being late on Tuesdays. And maybe not in the weekends.

I hope you will accept me. Cya ! Ur (maybe new guildmate) Piñata =D

Last edited by Pinata on Mon Jul 14, 2008 2:11 pm; edited 1 time in total

Pinata
Members

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ( Decline)Piñata da Rogue

Post  gigglygirl on Mon Jul 14, 2008 2:07 pm

10. Read and understood the GUILD RULES?
you jumpe over this one m8

Gief the girl vodka!!

gigglygirl
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Pinata on Mon Jul 14, 2008 2:08 pm

DOH!!

Pinata
Members

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Pinata :D

Post  xpoz on Mon Jul 14, 2008 4:56 pm

Hey, hope you join matie.

(he is also good,skilled and imba dps Very Happy Trust me haha cheers)

xpoz
Members

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  gigglygirl on Thu Jul 17, 2008 12:39 am

gonna have a talk to our other officers sinc we dont have a rogue class leader atm but gl so fare

Gief the girl vodka!!

gigglygirl
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Yo !

Post  Blowcaster on Mon Jul 21, 2008 3:54 pm

its not to be evil but your have just been like shit while we was raiding in underrated... Shocked

if we was wiped some time's you just leaved the raid or a grp for heroic's not the right spirit!!
and you was not prepared for any raid lol!

But its not my chose..

Good luck

/Blowcaster afro

Blowcaster
Members

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Axzili on Mon Jul 21, 2008 5:30 pm

I have not raided with you (25-man), but unfortunately experienced a similar situation in an instance where you left because things did not go well.

In my opinion this should not disqualify you but CL, GM and you needs to be clear on these issues since you are a kind of ambassador for the guild when wearing the guild-tag.

Happy raiding

Axzili

Axzili
Members

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Dont remember?

Post  Pinata on Tue Jul 22, 2008 1:46 pm

Blowcaster wrote:its not to be evil but your have just been like shit while we was raiding in underrated... Shocked

if we was wiped some time's you just leaved the raid or a grp for heroic's not the right spirit!!
and you was not prepared for any raid lol!

But its not my chose..

Good luck

/Blowcaster afro

I dont remember anything of leaving a raid, or any heroic we made a grp for. Well there have been a time or two with a heroic, that was my internet that broke. I also told Rafty it the next day tho.

Pinata
Members

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  gigglygirl on Tue Jul 22, 2008 6:15 pm

gonna have to decline you sorry

Gief the girl vodka!!

gigglygirl
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down